|Only 165 KM away from the hustle and the heat of Marrakech you get to the most popular and visited destinations in Morocco, the main river of the area drops 110 meters in three-tiered waterfalls and the view is just stunning when you enjoy the fresh spray while having a meal or drink.|
There is also a possibility to swim out of sight and comfortably in the pure water of the river. This day trip available all the year around as well as suiting everybody with different abilities, and also you can do a short hike of 90 minutes in order to explore around, apart from that no needs of the walking boots or even the trainers.
This site is part of Geo-Park Mg’oun, so as to there is a chance to admire the Geology of Red Ochre and lime stone as well as the Wildlife including the Barbary apes and the wild boars.
- The highest waterfalls in North Africa which are a complex network that cascade over than 110 meters.
- The traditional water-melts that move due to the power of water
- The Barbary ape that you find around you looking for something to eat.
- A lovely swimming in the natural pools of the waterfalls
- A wholesome lunch in front of the waterfalls with a fresh natural spray
|Ouzoud Cascades, Waterfalls Day Trip: What’s Included|
|· Private A/C luxury Vehicle with a professional driver and fuel
· A Knowledgeable English speaking guide
· Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation either Hotel or Riad
8H00 am: pick-up from Marrakech
18H30 pm: drop-off at Marrakech