Essaouira is 175 KM, (109 miles) from Marrakech, Essaouira’s squares ramparts, fortifications and historical monuments are well worth visiting. Although varied, its architecture nevertheless forms a balanced whole in addition to its history which goes back to the 8th century BC.
Previously known by its Portuguese name Mogador, a fortress still commands the entrance to the harbor and the medina itself has walled ramparts. Essaouira is usually much cooler than Marrakech and can be windy at times, it is no coincidence that the world wind surf championships are held here.
- Explore the beautiful seaside town of Essaouira on a full-day-tour from Marrakech.
- Visit the traditional port, breathtaking beach, and magnificent old medina.
- Stop for an Argan oil tasting in a small cooperative run by local women..
|ESSAOUIRA Day Trip: What’s Included|
|· Private A/C luxury Vehicle with a professional driver and fuel
· A Knowledgeable English speaking guide
· Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation either Hotel or Riad
- 8H00 am: pick-up from Marrakech
- 17H30 pm: drop-off at Marrakech