After breakfast you’ll meet with our tour leader to ride a luxury 4×4 to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah which is situated 180 km (11187 miles) from marrakech morocco’s prize jewels, an exceptional ancient ksar(palace), it takes the form of a group of earthen buildings surrounded by high walls. The ksar is a traditional type of pre-Saharan settlement. the houses are grouped together inside its defensive walls which are reinforced by corner towers. It’s been a world heritage since 1987, and it was one of the largest economic and cultural crossroads since ancient times, this is why it’s been used as scene in various international movie productions such as LAURENCE OF ARABIA, SODOME and GOMORRE, JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE GLADIATOR , THE GAME OF THE THRONE…,)
After that you’re heading to Ouarzazate, which is actually Berber Hollywood , with an active cinematic scene and an international reputation that attracts a large blockbuster productions, and it’s a mix of striking oases, flourishing valleys and splendid kasbahs, with an architecture that transports you to a world where time stopped.
In the afternoon you’re coming back to Marrakech again where the day trip ends in.
- The magnificent high atlas mountain range
- Tizi n tichka, the highest mountain pass in North Africa (2260m)
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah ( a world heritage since 1987
- Ouarzazate the Berber Hollywood of Morocco
|Ouarzazate Day Trip: What’s Included|
|· Private A/C luxury Vehicle with a professional driver and fuel
· A Knowledgeable English speaking guide
· Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation either Hotel or Riad
- 8H00 am: pick-up from Marrakech
- 17H30 pm: drop-off at Marrakech